Arx is seeking a Customer Success Project Manager to join our team. You will thrive here if you are highly self-motivated and self-directed in your professional work, and you consider your end users to be of highest importance. The Customer Success Project Manager will work in a fast-paced environment to support Customer Deployment by managing Arx’s customer base and corresponding projects. You will also work directly with the Director of Customer Success to ensure communication of all project elements, and timely and successful customer launches.
This position will work closely with the Customer Success team, and be preferably located in the Auburn Hills, MI office (except while remote operations continue during COVID protocols, and, or if, a remote option is found).
• Quickly build a clear understanding of our existing and target customers, platform, and features
• Work with the Director of Customer Success to play an integral role in the deployment process
• Manage multiple engagements and work on cross-functional teams in a fast-moving environment, while maintaining devotion to detail-oriented work
• Establish rapport and build strong relationships with customers and Arx employees while demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
• Promote positivity in everyday interactions with customers and employees alike
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel
• Manage, track, and communicate the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle
• Ensure that all customer and Arx team feedback is received and escalated to the appropriate team to ensure delivery of customer objectives
• Utilize standard templates to achieve repeatable customer deployments
• Play an active role in the implementation process to have a good understanding of the customer’s existing processes and how they translate to the Arx Platform
• Serve as a primary point of contact for assigned customers, including scheduling, status updates, and inquiries
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
• Possess the ability to manage a project coordinator support team in the future
• 3 – 4+ years of Project Management experience within Technology or SaaS Solutions company, having organized and led technology implementations with repeated success
• Deep knowledge of project management processes, tools, and technologies including Zoho Project, Zoho Sprint, JIRA, Trello Confluence, Service Desk, and/or any SCM systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once and manage projects through to completion with a focus on deadlines and details
• Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
• All prospective employees must pass a background check
• Achieves strategic objectives defined by Arx leadership
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet Arx standards
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet Arx standards
• Reports to the Director of Customer Success and works closely with them to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
• This position may have direct reports supporting them in the future
Arx is a Latin word meaning “citadel.” Sentries were traditionally posted on the Arx to watch for signals displayed if the enemy approached. As the sentries saw encroaching danger, a red flag would be raised and a trumpet would blow warning they community of the danger approaching and preparing them to respond.
Today Arx is our modern way of supporting the brave men and women of the law enforcement community, standing on the citadel, and alerting them to potential dangers.
Not only does our name represent the spirit of our company and what we strive to achieve each and every day, but it is also what our customers have come to know us as!
Arx is committed to developing software technologies for law enforcement, where data is clearly seen, easily analyzed and appropriately acted on.
Why work for us?
Arx is a company with a bright future and a strong offering that can really change the world. We have a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust where everyone has a voice, and all opinions are respected.
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit, and focused team, please apply!